TARSİM

Greenhouse Insurance

 

Scope of Cover and Risk Covered

This insurance covers any losses to elements of the greenhouses (cover construction, technical equipment and crop) registered to Undercover Registration System and consdered appropriate after risk assessment due to hail, storm, landslide, flood, whirlwind, fire, earthquake, vehicle impact, snow and hail weight.

 

Claims Notification

Claims notification is given within latest 24 hours directly or via the agency to TARSİM.

 

Premium Payment

There is 50% premium subsidy by Government in Greenhouse Insurance. 25% of the premium for the insured's share is taken in advanced and the rest 75% is collected in installments ( for the policies issued between August 1 - December 31 collection is done by the end of May of the following year; for the policies issued between January 1 - July 31 collection is done by the end of November).

 

Operation and Loss Assessment Organization

Prior application for the insurance, the farmer's land and included product information for the pertinent year should be updated in the greenhouse registration system integrated to farmer's registration system. Following the updated information, the insured makes the application to TARSİM's member insurance companies or their agencies. The insurer starts the risk assessment organization form filled due to insured's declaration. By the risk assessment the features of the greenhouse to be insured is verified and recorded to the system. The policy is issued due to the risk group of the greenhouse according to its features. Loss adjustment is done by loss adjusters appointed by TARSİM. After completion of the claims file, finalized indemnity amount will be paid by TARSİM within 30 days to insured through bank.

 

Copyright © 2018 AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE POOL All rights reserved. Can not be used or coppied without permission.